Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Today I Ordered:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Today I Ordered:

    Knock off the following cards from Abe draft today:


    Ydwen Efreet
    Halfdane
    Nova pentacle
    Caverns of Despair
    Al-Abara's Carpet
    Jacques le Vert
    Kinsbaile Borderguard
    Order of Whiteclay
    Twilight Shepherd
    Savor the Moment
    Prismatic Omen
    Furystoke Giant
    Ashenmoor Liege
    Augury Adept
    Fulminator Mage
    Thistledown Liege

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today I Ordered:

    What is still needed post-Legends?


    Force of Will
    Jet Medallion
    Ruby Medallion
    Sapphire Medallion
    City of Traitors
    Serra Avatar
    Argothian Enchantress
    Tolarian Academy
    Defense of the Heart
    Deranged Hermit
    Phyrexian Negator
    Elvish Piper
    Charisma
    Orim's Chant
    Iridescent Angel
    Vampiric Dragon
    Toxin Sliver
    Golgari Grave-Troll
    Dimir Doppelganger
    Glimpse the Unthinkable
    Leyline of the Void
    Ajani Goldmane
    Jace Baleren
    Sower of Temptation
    Liliana Vess
    Cloudthresher
    Primal Command
    Vigor
    Gaddock Teeg
    Auntie's Hovel
    Secluded Glen
    Wanderwine Hub
    Windbrisk heights
    Preeminent Captain
    Vendillion Clique
    Countryside Crusher
    Chameleon Colossus
    Greater Auramancy
    Spectral Procession
    Puppeteer Clique
    Flame javelin
    Woodfall Primus
    Painter's Servant
    Boartusk Liege
    Firespout
    Ghastlord of Fugue
    Glen Elendra Liege
    Godhead of Awe
    Oona, Queen of the Fae
    Oversoul of Dusk
    Sygg, River Cutthroat
    Vexing Shusher
    Wheel of Sun and Moon
    Wilf-Leaf Cavaliers
    Wilt-Leaf Liege
    Graven Cairns
    Mystic Gate
    Sunken Ruins
    Wooded bastion
    Glen Elendra Archmage
    wake Thrasher
    Necroskitter
    Stigma Lasher
    Bloom Tender
    Regal Force
    Talara's Battalion
    Balefire Liege
    Creakwood Liege
    Divinity of Pride
    Figure of Destiny
    Murkfiend Liege
    Cascade Bluffs
    Fetid Heath
    Floodd Grove
    Rugged Prarie
    Twilight Mire
    Goblin Chieftain
    Honor of the Pure
    Silence
    Dragonskull Summit
    Drowned Catacomb
    Glacial Fortress
    Rootbound Crag
    Sunpetal Grove
    Day of Judgment
    Iona, Shield of Emeria
    Lotus cobra
    Chandra Ablaze
    Verdant Catacombs

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today I Ordered:

    Ya know,

    I have some of that stuff you're missing including the Ruby Medallion. It's a shame you live way off in lala land...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today I Ordered:

    Okay, I got three of the all foil Alara block packs with my order, because I wanted to open a few all foil packs for fun. Will they be any good? Let's find out! They were 9 bucks a piece

    This would be an awesome draft btw


    Pack #1:


    Commons first, and I am doing this one card at a time

    Naturalize - a nice pull
    Akrasan Squire - the 1/1 Exalted guy for 1, not for my deck, but not bad
    Viscera Dragger - Just okay, there are some decks that play him though
    Dregscape Zombie - Crap
    Gustrider Exuberant - Crap
    Esper Cormorants - Not bad at all
    Bone Saw - Okay
    Wretched Banquet - yuck
    Qasali Pridemage - Nice Pull
    Grixis Grimblade - Okay inthe right deck

    Uncommons -

    Rockcaster Platoon - Upgrade for my deck's non-foil one, great Multiplayer card
    Skyward Eye Prophets - A 3/3 vigilance guy with Sinband's ability and 6 mana - sucky
    Fire-Field Ogre - Crappy

    Rare - Mythic Maelstronm Nexus. Nice

    Foil Plains

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today I Ordered:

    Pack 2

    Glaze Fiend - Ick
    Sigil Blessing - Not bad
    Resoundign Wave - Solid
    Agony Warp - Solid
    Resounding Roar - Okay
    Deny reality - Yuck
    Beacon Behemoth - Yuck
    Molten Frame - Yucky yuck
    Grixis Illusionist - Not bad at fixing mana problems early, but cannot be sued to hose opponents like Dream Thrush, so enhh
    Sangrite Backlash - Nah


    Unc:

    Illusiory Demon - Yuck
    Scourge Devil - Nah
    Jhessian Balmgiver - Nah

    Font of Mythos the double Howling Mine, very tradeable. Not really my kind of card

    Foil Mountain

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today I Ordered:

    Final Pack



    Grixis Panorama - Excellent!
    Savage hunter - Yuk
    Sanctum Gargoyle - I love this card!
    Viashino Skeleton - Shitty
    Breath of Malfegor - Solid in some mp formats
    Valeron Outlander - Enhh
    Rupture Spire - Awesome!
    Infectious Horror - Not even close
    Sanctum Plowbeast - Great! I already had a foil though...
    Violent Outburst - Playable


    Unc:

    Etherium Astrolabe - Meh
    Shard Convergence - Rockin'
    Sangrite Surge - Enhh


    SPELLBREAKER BEHEMOTH. ROCK ON!


    Foil Plains

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •